Never used an E-File before?
Been put off using an E-File in the past by bad reputation?
Suffering from early signs of RSI or aching neck, back and shoulders?
Hey, Rebecca here….
I have to admit I was put off using an E-File for yours due to being surrounded by less than non-standard salons using the incorrectly and the use of them in salons local to me getting a bad reputation. Clients would call me and not ask for a nail appointment but ask if I used and E-File because if I did they would call somewhere else to book! So I became an advocate of hand filing and build a successful business without the help of an E-File.
More recently the industry has grown and moved on….E-Filing became part of the NVQ units in college courses and by this time I had become more interested in E-Filing as salons I worked with were starting to use them again.
I designed this class specifically for the Tech who wants to speed up their maintenance appointments and take the pressure off their hands and joints.
PRICE – TRAINING ONLY: £150 (£125 +VAT)
The price includes :
- Training by an E-File qualified Nails and Co Educator
- E-File Manual
- Nails and Co. Certificate of qualification accredited by ABT
You will Learn:
- Everything you need to know about E-File equipment, including the handpiece
- Drill Bits: Carbide vs Diamond
- What drill bit to use when
- Maintenance of Liquid and Powder or UV Gel enhancements
- Rebalance/ Backfil of Pink and White enhancements
- Finish filing and buffing to a shine
- Removing Lifting
- How to use an E-File safely in your business
- Gaining the confidence of your clients
- An E-File and drill bits – Click here to see our range
- To bring your L&P and/or UV Gel products and kit (hard gel) for re-application after filing
- A model with grown out nail enhancements – at least 2 weeks growth and a grown out smile line to rebalance on the day. (Please note your model may not get a complete service finished by the end of the day)
The class is designed to speed up your treatment times, so if you are struggling with your timings, and making less money over hour that you should be, this is the class for you.
For more details on this course or the equipment you need please get in touch on 01562 861492.