I’m a sucker for a great multi functional product, and if you know me you know I’m also a huge Swarovski fan, so when it comes to being able to load up my crystals in gorgeous clusters then Flexi Builder base is the product I reach for every time.
I used to use a builder resin with an activator, but it just seems so primeval to me now! The nervous ‘is it going to set on me before I get to place all of my crystals, and the wait while is sets just enough to be comfortable breathing again…its all we had at the time and I embraced it, mastering the application, but as products and technology has moved on we now have products that do a better job and Flexi Builder Base is just THE DREAM!
Its a versatile product with so many useful applications allowing you to do so much for your clients, quickly and effortlessly.
- Gel Polish Base Coat
- Use as a ridge filler on dry, ridged natural nails
- Use it on its own as a supportive coating over natural nails – Especially now we have the new shades; Nude and Cover 🙂
- Add shape to a flat nail. You can actually add an apex and some curve to a flat nail!
- Sculpt a broken corner back on – YES!!!!!
- Afix your precious Swarovski Crystals assured they won’t budge until their next appointment…. PHEW!!! 😅