…and what a day we have planned for you!
As you may know we (Nails and Co.) are the distributor of Mystic Nails in England, Wales, Scotland and also Northern Ireland and as such I took my Office Manager, Jess, to Hungary last November to join HQ for their twice annual Mystic Day and we had such an amazing time. Meeting the team, seeing all of the nail tech’s soaking up all of the information on the day, seeing the new products, the demo’s and generally learning so much more, we enjoyed it so much we decided to host our own Mystic Day UK!
So Mystic Day has been set for Monday 24th June at a trendy venue in Digbeth, Birmingham.
What do we have planned? There’s so much, we literally can’t wait!
- On stage demo’s from the International Educator extraordinaire (I added the extraordinaire 🙂 Sam Biddle using Le Grande, Foil Gel and Spider Gel to create easy salon designs,
- I’ll be on showing you Fill and Form and why you really do need it in your life!
- Christopher Kitchen will be showcasing his Online booking system that takes the headache out of clients booking, changing their appointments and taking deposits so you can concentrate on what you do best.
- Mel Lewendon will be joining us to talk about her recent competition win and her new collaboration with Sam B’s online workshops.
- I’ll also be teaching you how using our prescriptive Gel Polish application means you won’t have any issues with even damaged and thin nail plates again. So if you’re struggling with a hand full of clients and don’t know why, you NEED to hear this!
- Lastly we have so many launches happening its hard even for me to keep up! but amongst them on the day is the launch of the new colours of Plasticine Gel which makes 3D nail art so easy its like childsplay.
In and around these Main Stage Demo’s we are Skyping Carol ‘Sheeny’ Hailstone who is going to show us why she loves Mystic Nails Supreme Paints and demonstrate how she uses them to create her amazing one stroke nail art designs.
Meet the team you’ve been in touch with on the phone or website, Jess, Lucy and Lotte will be on hand as well as our new Nails and Co. Educator, Keron Finney and some of our favourite social media ambassadors too!
Why not join us? Book your £10 redeemable ticket here: https://nailsand.co.uk/mystic-day/